Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Talent Consultants CIC via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Talent Consultants CIC, or us
Talent Consultants CIC, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08037186 whose registered office is at 1 Kayes Walk , The Lace Market, Nottingham, NG1 1PY;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Talent Consultants CIC and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Talent Consultants CIC and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, www.talent1st.org, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
3. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
a. IP address (automatically collected);
b. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
c. Operating system (automatically collected);
d. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
e. Professional working credits of employment (Applicable when completing the online application form on our website only)
f. Medical conditions and other important information relating to the safety of the applicant we should be made aware of which to be entered by the applicant on the online application form. (Applicable when completing the online application form on our website only)
g. Email address (Applicable when completing the online application only)
h. Date of birth (Applicable when completing the online application only)
i. Town of residence (Applicable when completing the online application only)
j. Academic School Year (Applicable when completing the online application only)
k. Mobile Number (Applicable when completing the online application only)
l. Emergency Contact Information (Applicable when completing the online application only)
m. Details of the applicants' appearance (Applicable when completing the online application only)
n. Reasons for applying to Talent 1st (Applicable when completing the online application only)
o. Please note:
p. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
Our use of Data
4. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Talent Consultants CIC is the "data controller".
5. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
6. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
7. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below ().
8. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
c. We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes: To provide and operate the Services; To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support; To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages; To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services; To comply with any applicable laws and regulations. The following uses of information are applicable to members of Talent Consultants CIC only: Casting suggestions to industry professionals. Spotlight Directory online database and publications. Tagmin online database. Invoicing Mailing of news and updates in regards to the work of Talent Consultants CIC staff and members including professional credits and engagements of the work of Talent Consultants CIC members. Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com?s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. Please note where applicable: All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. If you don't want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: Talent Consultants CIC, 1 Kayes Walk, The Lace Market, Nottingham, NG1 1PY.;
Third party websites and services
9. Talent Consultants CIC may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Talent Consultants CIC (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.00.
21. Data security is of great importance to Talent Consultants CIC and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Talent Consultants CIC to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This Website may place the following Cookies:
28. Strictly necessary cookiesThese are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.Analytical/performance cookiesThey allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.Functionality cookiesThese are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).Targeting cookiesThese cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
29. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
30. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
31. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
34. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
35. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Talent Consultants CIC by email at email@example.com.
37. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).